French Day: Part 2
(We’re watching a French movie AND drinking aforementioned French wine AND are about to indulge in some dessert crepes. A perfect way to end French Day.)
Here are some fun facts about French Day, in case you were curious:
– 5: How many bottles of wine I picked up that “sounded French” that were, in fact, Italian.
– 2: The number of eyeliner pencils it took to fully create Matt’s (exceptional) French moustache.
– 4: Types of French foods sampled at St. Honore’.
– 10 minutes: How long it took me to gain up the courage to put on my beret and red scarf in a VERY crowded cafe.
– 2: Odd looks received for dressing in costume and taking pictures.
– 6 minutes and 45 seconds: Time spent in Target buying a beret before heading to breakfast.
– 3: Things we tied to the surrender flag before deciding on a dish-rag.
– 30 minutes: How much time it took us to find our DVD of “Amelie” because we, um, cleaned the house. Funny how that works.
French day — it’s been fun. Ciao. Oops. That’s Italian again. Ummm….au revoir.